I am posting this vodka recipe on behalf of Alesha, who made it for the January 2014 Vegan Bake Club meeting. Hopefully I have her method down right.
- Lime simple syrup
- Fizzy water (such as Topo Chico or Lime LaCroix)
- Slice lemon and place slices in a mason jar.
- Slice grapefruit and place pieces into a separate mason jar.
- Pour vodka over fruit to fill each jar.
- Place jars in a dark cool place such as a cupboard.
- Shake jars every now and then.
- Alesha did this for six days.
- Now that the vodka is fruity, pour the contents of each jar through a coffee filter to remove pulp.
- Serve with lime simple syrup and fizzy water.